And I wish to hold an outreach for CRIBS Foundation. This coming August. Hopefully August 27. Yes. To promote social responsibility. And to give back to the society. To make a difference.
CRIBS is a licensed foundation/home care for neglected and abandoned children. They provide foster care to these children, and put them into caring foster/adoptive families. Also, they have a program for abused girls, and call it New Beginning Program. They provide therapy and assistance for the education needs of the girls. Kindly visit CRIBS site to learn more about the foundation.
CRIBS is in need of the following supplies:
- Rice for New Beginnings and Receiving Program
- Outdoor Garden Set
- 2 Units of Wallfan
- Washing Machine (Heavy Duty) and Refrigerator (Heavy Duty) for 26 abused girls of New Beginnings Program
- Bed Sheets: 30 pcs (200 meter length / 2 meter width) 10pcs pink, 10 pcs yellow and 10 pcs. blue.
- Curtains: 25 pcs. ( 150 meter width / 170 meter length) 10 pcs. pink, 10 pcs. blue and 5 pcs yellow.
- Cotrimoxazole 800mg or 500mg
- Ketoconazole (nizoral cream)
- Diflucortolone – nerizona cream 10mg
- Dilantin 100mg 3 x a day
- Bactroban Cream
- Ascorbic Acid ( Fern-C)
I know what I want to accomplish here is big. And I know that I can’t do it alone. So I’d like to ask for your help in raising funds for the babies and children in CRIBS. I still don’t have any plans yet but what I have in mind is raise money, as much as possibly can, then use it to buy needed supplies for the foundation, and then hold a very small program for the children.
Dear friends, please help me in this endeavor. Would you give pledge for the children? 🙂
Let’s contribute in making the world a better place. 🙂
If you have any suggestions on how I can make holding an outreach a success, kindly share! This is something I really really want to do for the longest time.
I’ve created a ChipIn for this cause! Yeay!
Visit the chipin site as well: http://pinkurinal.chipin.com/cribs-foundation.
What you can do:
- Donate in kind. You can donate diapers, clothes, toys, educational materials or just anything from the list above. Donation drive will run until August 24. Please refer to list above for the items that CRIBS needs.
- Monetary donation. I created a ChipIn page for this drive. Please donate via http://www.pinkurinal.chipin.com. You can also click the widget above and on my sidebar. If you want to donate but you don’t have a Paypal account, kindly contact me on how you can send in your donations.
- Party with the kids. You can join me on August 27 to hand the donations to CRIBS. I will also be holding a little party for the kids. I need confirmation how many of you wants to join (for food) and other logistics.
- Re-blog. Spread it to your friends! The more the merrier!