viagra pfizer mexico Last month, our team had an offsite in Grande Island Resort, Subic. We stayed there for less than 24 hrs and we paid 13 000 for 5 rooms, each can accomodate 4 persons. Of course, the offsite was fun and that’s because my team never failed to have a fun offsite. The thing is, Grande Island is not much of a beauty like what we’ve thought it is.
viagra tablets in mysore So here’s my break-it list for Grande Island Resort, Subic.
- For a starter, the “island” doesn’t have a long and pretty shore that islands should have. So lower your expectations if you’re about to visit Grande Island.
- There’s no exhilarating view of nature or whatsoever. Not that I’m being a cynic here, but hey I’ve been to beaches and islands and places like that, and I know how to appreciate natural beauty.
- When you ask for water, you will be given tap water. And by tap water, it would taste like tap water. Rusty.
- Banana boat rides will only last about 5 minutes, more or less. It didn’t go far in the water and it wasn’t fast enough to send all of us hanging, sliding and falling.
- The infinity pool that they are boasting on their site is not even full when we got there, and in the morning after we arrived, considering there were at least 300 other guests coming in that next day.
- They have ATVs but there’s no terrain to use that vehicle for. And it cost a fortune. A hundred for a 15-minute ride. Meh.
- Yes they said they have wi-fi, they do, really. But hey, it’s not for free. You need to login and you need to buy the credentials from the front desk.
- You can’t enjoy snorkeling because there’s not much to see under the waters of Grande Island but hundreds of little fishes (like dilis, only an inch bigger). No colorful corals and fishes and stuff like that.
- On the other side of the island, there’s the waste drain straight to the water. That side of the island looks dead. And smells dead.
- The ferry service that took us from Subic mainland to the island was scheduled two in the afternoon, and took us back 1pm the next day. That means we didn’t enjoy much the morning beach thing you would normally enjoy.