Teh Materialistic Wishlist on my 3rd birthday, Aha!
Yay 3rd birthday?
Last year I made the same list and I am not repeating that list because  I got some of the items already like the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer, NARS blush in Torrid and a camera (yeay Lumix LX3!!) and  for sure I got a new set of “wants” for this year hahaha (and I know this post will only interest my boyfriend (or my mom, Hello mother dear I know you’re reading this :P) haha)
So please, my dearest friends, indulge me
- Nike iTouch armband – or any iTouch armband that I can use everytime I run. I found one at the Nike store in Boni High Street last night and it costs Php1990+ or something. But a cheap alternative is very welcome Mehehe
- Camera case/bag – something that my LX3 can fit into. :’) Again, doesn’t have to be expensive.
- A Tarte Limited Edition Collector’s palette – this one is very difficult for me to get because it’s being sold exclusively in Sephora. But these 10 flattering colors are to die for! They are so perfect for my skin tone.
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Almond – this you can find in Rustan’s. It’s around Php1800. I think this is best on my lazy days when I don’t want to wear any makeup at all but would still like to look a little pretty.
Now this is what I want to get for myself:
- A new laptop and a new job, hopefully a high paying one.
And of course, world peace.